Sunday, February 7, 2010

Refections on Blog Comments




Hi everyone! I would like to thank you all for reading my blog entries and giving me your comments and feedback about my posts. I will take note of all the pertinent points you raised, and use your suggestions for improvement to make my future blog posts better.

I agree that I have to use more personal examples in my entries so as to make my blog more relatable to my readers. I also have to connect principles learnt to my examples, instead of only giving background information of these principles. Another point is that I will try to focus on one or two examples so as to elaborate more in future posts, and I will show more analysis and reflection and coherence in my posts.

Thanks again for all the constructive feedback; I look forward to your responses again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment